Beef recipes can take too long to prepare. Now I’ve brought you some easy but tasty family favorites that are so juicy, you’ll be licking your fingers. Each recipe takes up to a maximum 1 hour to prepare and can be a delicious lunch or dinner on the table.
Barbecued Beef Steak Strips
- 2 lb. round steak 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium sized onion thinly sliced
- Sliced the steak in strips 1/8-inch thick (or thinner) and 3 1/2 to 4-inches long (easily sliced if partially frozen)
- Brown strips in cooking oil.
- Pour off drippings.
- Combine tomato sauce, water, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add sauce and onion to meat slices.
- Cover and cook slowly, stirring occasionally 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Serve over rice or buttered noodles.
Make juicy, tasty beef easy. Here’s a real family favorite recipe, really juicy and everyone loves it for dinner.
Beef And Spanish Rice Casserole
- 1 can Spanish rice
- 1 can corned beef
- 1 diced onion
- 1/2 pack grated Cheddar cheese
- Spray a 1-quart casserole dish with Pam.
- Layer rice and meat, diced onion and grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes.
This is a basic recipe that is extremely easy and quick to prepare. Of course, if you want to improve it further, you can add spices, but it’s really delicious if you layer sour cream on top before baking.
Supreme Beef Casserole
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 tsp. shortening
- 1 can tomatoes 16 oz.
- 1 can tomato sauce 8 oz.
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 egg noodles 5 oz. pkg.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cream cheese 3 oz. pkg.
- 6 green onions or scallions chopped (with tops)
- 1 c. grated cheese
- Melt shortening in a skillet.
- Add beef, breaking into pieces with a fork.
- Cook until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir into meat the tomatoes and tomato sauce, adding salt, sugar and garlic. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles.
- Drain well and with a fork blend in sour cream, cream cheese and onions.
- In the greased casserole pour a small amount of meat sauce.
- Cover with a layer of noodles and grated cheese. Repeat layers, topping with meat sauce.
- Bake at 350 F about 35 minutes.
- Serve fresh from oven.
Oh my god, that’s 11 steps. Believe me, it’s not complicated and it’s sure to be everyone’s favorite. You could call this a fake lasagne, because it’s very similar, only much more easy, but it’s so much more juicy and delicious.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 3 cup medium noodles
- 1 can sliced mushrooms 3 oz.
- 3 cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- Sprinkle onion soup mix and ginger over meat. Arrange layer of noodles over meat and add mushrooms.
- Pour water over noodles.
- Cook on low 20 minutes.
- Blend flour into sour cream and add to stroganoff.
- Cook 3 minutes.
For a really substantial and filling meal, make the beef stroganoff. A little added ginger spices up the flavors.
Beef Tips With Rice
- 1 lb. stew meat
- 1 pkg. Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Mix ingredients in glass baking dish.
- Cover and bake until tender at 325 F.
- Serve over cooked rice.
This is cheating. 3 ingredients and only 5 minutes in the kitchen. Everyone will love this meal but don’t tell anyone how easy it was. 😀